Friday, May 18, 2018

Reminder ~ Twofer Card Challenge #5 ~ Butterflies!

Hi there!

Have you made your Twofer butterfly cards? It's been wonderful seeing butterflies flitting all around Blogland and having so many of them land in the gallery! If you are just getting yours out from winter storage, you still have time to play! The challenge is open until the end of day on May 24th!

To inspire you a bit more, I've made another duo of delightful butterfly designs for you!
You can find all the card details on my blog djkardkreations.com.

We hope to see you soon and thank you if you have already played! Remember the winners will have the opportunity to be future Guest Designers!
HAVE FUN!
DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW US!
WE LOVE TO SEE YOUR CREATIONS!

4 comments:

  1. Two more beautiful cards Darnell, and love the daises in pretty soft tones, and then the more lemon zesty/citrus green of the sweet butter fly and added die cut leaves on the other. I am hoping to play so watch this space...lol. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Darnell - I just realized I didn't show my first Twofer card on it's own on my blog post - not that it matters too much. All you need it the 2 cards together. Added it in case anyone wanted to see a close up. Thanks for a Fabulous Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always appreciate the inspirations ... such a fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Popped in to say that I think the gallery looks so beautiful and absolutely stunning, with tons of amazing and very creative inspiration x

    ReplyDelete