Saturday, August 10, 2019

Twofer Card Challenge #19

Hello and Welcome!
Thank you for your amazing entries last month! We did have entries where the card designs were the same or very similar, so PLEASE take a few minutes to review the updated Definitions/Examples tab above, so you'll be eligible to win. We appreciate your enthusiasm and support and want to see you stretch your stamps, stencils, dies, and design skills!

This month our challenge prompt is:
*Anything on, under, or next to the ocean.

  • Feel free to interpret the prompt however it inspires you to make two different design layouts for two different occasions.
  • Please remember that you may use digis for any elements of your Twofer designs ~ except the prompt element.
  • You're welcome to make two conventional designs or a combination of one conventional and one unconventional design. 

Guest Designer

This month we have the conventional winner from our June challenge as our Guest Designer. Please welcome Natalie (Nat's Hobby Corner) with her Twofer pair of beautiful nautical cards! Thank you, Natalie!
Design Team

We hope you will also be inspired by the example creations from the Design Team! You can find the details on all these inspirational Twofers on the designer's individual blogs. We hope you'll take a closer look!
The Winner will have the opportunity to be a future Guest Designer!

Thank you for playing and leaving some encouragement for others!
Don't forget to click the Follow button on the side bar.

The challenge is open until 11:55 PM (PST) August 24th.
The winner and the Honorable Mentions will be posted 
at 12:05 AM (PST) August 30th.

HAVE FUN! HAPPY TWOFING!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

15 comments:

  1. Great designs from you all using this nautical theme Darnell and lovely to welcome your GD this month Natalie. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unbelievable - I am the first one here! Usually just about to make it... Awesome Twofer cards, Ladies! I had fun getting inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing DT cards. I'm fully inspired and heading to look through my stamps for nautically inclined ones! Ahoy matey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous inspiration from the team....Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous theme - I made my cards this morning and am working on the blog post. Thanks for the inspiration by the DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun challenge and great creations by the design team!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for another fun challenge and some great inspiration from the DT once again this month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darnell, thanks for inviting me to be the Guest Designer for this challenge. I had fun making this twofer! (IG @natshobbycorner)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous theme Darnell, and terrific cards from the DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous theme and inspirational cards from the DT. Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super inspiration from you all and a great theme xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So happy I managed to create at least one Twofer. I have a few more cards in the works, so I'm hoping I can link up again. Thanks for the inspiration!
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your challenge and I love nautical cards. your inspirations are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Urgh... I don't know but the link won't work for me, I click it and all I get is a black panel :( I'll leave my link here and hope you see it, so sorry Darnell...

    https://stringbows.blogspot.com/2019/08/youve-made-splash.html

    ReplyDelete