Monday, June 10, 2019

Twofer Card Challenge #17

Hello and Welcome!
THANK YOU for your amazing entries in last month's challenge! We appreciate your enthusiasm and support and love to see how you interpret the prompt and stretch your stamps, stencils, dies, and design skills! 

This month our challenge prompt is:
Feel free to interpret the prompt however it inspires you to make two different designs for two different occasionsYou are welcome to make two conventional designs or a combination of one conventional and one unconventional design. Every month we will have a conventional challenge winner. We will also have an unconventional challenge winner if there are any unconventional designs.

Guest Designer

This month we have the conventional winner from our April challenge as our Guest Designer. Please welcome Coni (Which Craft?) with her Twofer pair of beautiful bee cards! Thank you, Coni!
Design Team

We hope you will also be inspired by the example creations from the Design Team! You can find the details on all these inspirational Twofers on the designer's individual blogs. We hope you'll take a closer look!

Surprise! A Prize!
Stampendous WindowRama Dies
You may have read here that when I was in Canada at Loll's ESCR retreat, I met the lovely Maureen of Scraps of Life by Scrappymo. She very kindly donated a prize for me to offer at the next Twofer Challenge! Thank you, Maureen! I will pick a winner from all who enter this challenge and announce the winner in the Winners post on June 30th. Good luck!

The Winner(s) will have the opportunity to be a future Guest Designer!
For important details, please click on the Rules, 
Definitions/Examples, and FAQ tabs above. 

Thank you for playing and leaving some encouragement for others!
Don't forget to click the Follow button on the side bar.

The challenge is open until 11:55 PM (PST) June 24th.
The winner and the Honorable Mentions will be posted 
at 12:05 AM (PST) June 30th.

HAVE FUN! HAPPY TWOFING!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

15 comments:

  1. Great cards and fab to see Conil as GD-no bee stamps here but will enjoy seeing what everyone creates x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a perfect theme for summer, and such a fabulous array of cards from the DT and Coni! Looking forward to play along.
    Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again: WOW!! I think I have 2 sets with bees, now I need to figure out how to come up with something with either one.
    The DT cards are beautiful, you ladies ROCK!!!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great prompt, and such lovely designs from the Dt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of the cards are so cute. Bee-utiful even. 

[Bunny]`

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful cards, so creative and beautiful from the team and Conil....Thank you for the fabulous inspiration and another fun challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bees as the theme is just great and thank you to you and the rest of the DT for giving us such marvellous inspiration, and how lovely to have Coni as the GD this time. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun theme - hope I can play along this month!! Wonderful inspiration by the team - thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So far the only bee I have found is a Letter B in an alphabet set. I am still looking. LOL I love all the wonderful cards the designers did.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great challenge - I'm sure I must have a bee die or stamp somewhere! Beautiful cards from Coni and the DT. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for this FAB inspiration from the Design Team!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous theme - I have *nearly* as much bee themed stash as I have dragonfly themed. If only there were more hours in the day and days in the week I'd be making about 6 entries this time... better go off and check the entry limit just in case I find a large chunk of spare time lurking around somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing work of the designer team and the guest designer. Great challenge. I will do my best to join. :-)
    Hugs, Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous DT designs ladies. I've only one bee stamp so need to increase my supply for future projects!

    Happy crafting....

    June

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful DT cards and I am so glad I have entered, Yay! Slightly worried my cards are not different enough though???? Hugs xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete