Monday, September 17, 2018

Reminder ~ Twofer Card Challenge #9 ~ LEAVES

Hi there!

THANK YOU for your amazing entries so far in this month's challenge! We are enjoying your wonderful creations! There is still time to play or play again! The challenge is open until the end of day on September 24th!

This month the challenge prompt is:
Feel free to interpret the prompt however it inspires you, conventionally or unconventionally, but remember to use the same stamp or die for the prompt on two different designs for two different occasions!

To inspire you a bit more I have made these two leaf designs:
My leaf feature is a Mighty Oak die from PTI, used singly on my thank you card and in a unique pattern on my sympathy card. For details, please click over to my blog, djkardkreations.

We hope to see you in the gallery and thank you if you have already played! Remember, the winners will have the opportunity to be future Guest Designers!
HAVE FUN!
DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW US!
WE LOVE SEEING YOUR CREATIONS!


7 comments:

  1. The gallery is looking fabulous x So much inspiration and creativity x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some gorgeous cards in the gallery Darnell, and love the beautiful colours of leaves you have used on both. TFS. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what inspiring creations in the gallery - so many fun ways to use leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, I love how you played with this die, Darnell! So many beautiful submissions for the challenge, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving all the pretty ways of using leaves. Lots of talented people with great designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful DT cards! Didn't know if I'd make it, but glad to be able to play along. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those gorgeous cards! I wish I had managed to join in but haven't managed, yet again! I am soooooooo sorry! xxx

    ReplyDelete